Monday, February 19, 2007

Franken'doodle

I've been neglecting my fair sketchblog - sadly ive been busy with school and other various things. Alot of my work is so ...watereddowninternet style i could almost barf.

unfortunatly I've gotten into 'gaiaonline' alot lately again - i dont feel my work is 'sketchblog' worthy , but here are a couple 'o things ive drawn , just to keep it alive.

Reworking of an old character - that looks like alot of other characters ..hmmmm.



3 oekakis i did - and for those who dont know.Oekaki is an online drawing board , very simple , almost like MSpaint but with different options and layers. I find it fun to dabble in .

Last 2 are characters of friends - please ignore cheesy line in the middle one - that was a line from her writings.






Hopefully soon i'll have a day over spring break to go through my sketchbook and have a scan fest.

and btw ,thanks for all the comments you guys :D ya'll rock and make me feel all tingly

2 Comments:

Blogger Kadi Fedoruk said...

YEAH. You're added to mine too!!!! WHOOPA!

12:21 AM  
Blogger Kadi Fedoruk said...

...im not entirely sure why but you are listed on my blog 4 times... and i only entered you once...

blogger loves you

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home