Thursday, December 07, 2006

Layouts / Girls / ...boys ?

Ok ,this is my design final , it came back to me with tons of red all over it - hurray for millions of mistakes. This is what i pulled an allnighter for , i pretty much spent most of my time on my house - its suppose to be a ' haunted house ' but i dont know if i pulled that off lol .


and some girls - we could choose from different time periods for another design assignment and i got into the groove of the outfits.



and just random sketches of a character im working on for a story with my friend Nell. I scanned it for a sketchbook assignment so i figure i'll post it here too.



t.t.t.t.t.t.t.thats all folks.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome stuff meg. You definitely improve alot. I'm Harry, the quiet one, if u still remember =p. Keep up the good work.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOT DAYUM, GURL. I am such a big fan of your work and your classes truly are pushing you to try out different things which is great, I love that haunted howse--It would be amazin' if it were coloured and your girl drawings are just gorgeous. I love seeing artists gather different inspiration from early time periods and these girls are WORKING IT. lolz. I also enjoyed looking through those last sketches, you keep getting better and better and I am so excited for you, Megz! Imma send sum christmas cards thiz year again so if you'd like one, email me your address, bb. I am not sure if I already have it, but email me just in case. KEEP DRAWING and good luck with final projects, etc!!!! ;)

4:15 PM  
Blogger Megan Ferguson said...

i think i have your email , its
randerzoid@sbcglobal.net right ? mail me your address too ! i'll try to mail you out a card :D

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeap, thats me email, I hope to have them sent out by next week. OvO

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing drawings here. Keep on pushing your limits!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Mark Geyer said...

These are great pieces, thanks for sharing.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that layout is gorgeous. great sketches too.

cheers

6:56 PM  
Blogger Dan Elder said...

wonderful stuff. ohh so very impressed wiht you

3:29 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

yowza that layout is deadly!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

man that house is pretty crazy!!

I like the side that's tipping over the cliff and has to be supported by questionable beams.

Man, I haven't talked to you in a while, that sucks, we should do something about that!

You've gotten crazy good with faces since I last checked, too.

Damn skippy, damn fine arts!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home