Friday, October 20, 2006

Links/Assignments/Girls

RUN , HIDE ! SCHOOL HAS STOLEN MY SOUL AND IT WILL STEAL YOURS TOO ! I have spent almost all the spare time I have doing hw and animation and I still feel like im behind. Hurray for no sleep this weekend :D

anyway , new LINKS ! I was eating on break today and went to see the algonquin newspaper and it had an artical about Chris Dainty , which was super cool to see a story on a grad from the program I was taking. And they gave a link to his and Jessica Borutski 's blog - saWEET. I recall seeing her ' i love pandas ' video last year ( but then again who hasnt seen it ? :0 if you haven't your lame...just.kiddin..but honestly..really ) Go see all the wicked work they're doing ! SUPER..super inspiring.

onto school assignments - charlie from all dogs go to heaven . i spent 2 1/2 hours on muscles then was told to spend several more hours on it. sooo..this is what it looks like 2 hours later. Several means 2 right ? Im afraid im going to rip the paper soon lol.

its sad that my scanner made it look like blah.



And some girls :) first one was done before school started , face is off but it was fun to do.



and some schoolkid doodles :0

10 Comments:

Blogger Momus said...

See that guy in the top right of the second pic? All alone on a sea of estrogen? Yeah. I know how he feels. :P

And as always, SUPER CUTE GIRLY DOODLES, Meggers! You should totally post your boys, too, because they're pretty and they make me feel like I'm a confused teenager again!

~C!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Osgood McSonogram said...

Aw, those school kids are hella swell! You should TOTALLy draw for Degrassi!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Osgood McSonogram said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Freshyfresh said...

I like the dog very much! I tried to draw a dog without skin too, because I like to draw funny things.XD The catgirl is beautiful, I like it.:D
I know that scannerproblem, I hate it when the scanner make the lilac to blue. :P

4:58 AM  
Blogger Brian Growe said...

Yay, new post! Very nice sketches!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Megan Ferguson said...

@ Connor - UM ITS NOT MY FAULT MY COWORKER STOPPED BY :P

@osgood - oh you do go on :0 , only the old degrassi tho ! i want to do it when taboo was taboo

@stef - thx :0 lets hope my design teacher thinks the same way lol. lets all kill scanners together - with pitchforks and torches and the likke :D

@ brian - thx dood , it takes me so long to update nowadays

10:34 AM  
Blogger mantoe said...

i like the dog and the kids, especially the kids sketch. real expressive lines and great shapes. not a big fan of the cat girl though

7:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

great drawings, the anatomy piece is amazing!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Freshyfresh said...

Why not? You are great! You can draw different characters and each one looks perfect!
I got my scanner for a low price(I have not so much money...), maybe that´s the reason because the colors are changing. T-T

7:28 AM  
Blogger Kim Buck said...

EEEE HI! Sweet and as if I didn't know YOU had a blog! Though I'm pretty sure mine is newer than yours, so I guess we'll blame me here! ;)

I always love seeing your art so I'm stoked that you found me on here! Your sketches a million times sweet! If that makes sense. :> And the fact that you already added me to your links! LOVE! XD

YOU ROCK!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home