Monday, April 20, 2009

No sketches today

I really need to start sketching more. Or at least sketching something substantial. Especially because I'm hopeing to make a little sketchbook on lulu.com. But first...commissions. UG too many.

Art trade with Sheetz of her wicked cool little girl + rotting bloody huge stuff bear characters. How could I resist ?

she drew my barbed wire zombie girl and did a super kick ass job. Check it out !



This was a commission for a good friend of mine. I adore drawing flowy hair , even if it dosnt make much sense lol.


Sketches soon god willing :). Thanks everyone for their comments and support !

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Yayyy patch art (its luvydove, btw!)! I love the dead bear.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Every time I see that pic I still love it as much as I loved it the first time I saw it. Ahhh melts my heart everytime!! ;u;

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Vicki said...

Hi Megan!

Wow, you are sooo talented...Scott and Russ are really impressed with your art, as well! Hey.. I have finished your quilt.. so if you send me your address, I will put it in the mail.. ( email: iwtaylor@shaw.ca)
Lots of love, Auntie Vicki

6:29 PM  
Blogger Dan Elder said...

Lookin great, as per usual

9:41 PM  
Blogger Shane Plante said...

Wow, these are really good! I can't wait to see more!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Kim Buck said...

HELLO I LOVE YOU

8:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice! I like the top one!

2:30 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Update, Megan! Update, update, update!!! :D

I want to see more art from you!

8:51 AM  
Blogger ghadah said...

Hey :] I like your drawings so much spacialy the coloring it's so good, I LOVE IT ...i just wanted to ask if u could give me the name of the program (the one you color in )
Thank you so much
keep up the good work, You're so talented

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home