Friday, March 20, 2009

ALIIVEEEE

I've been neglecting my blog so heres a bunch of new art ranging from personal to gifts to commissions.

The first two I did for contests on gaiaonline.com , just for fun :)




These were some more commissions from gaia , just of headshots because I liked useing solid colors.



It was fun working on toot and puddle . I drew this pic for a friend because his daughter's fav character is toot. So I drew toot and her river rafting ( Im sure its possible for a 4 year old to river raft thank you VERY much )


These next two are IRl commissions. The colored one took me OH so long to do . I hate inking on the computer..it takes forever !




I LOVE FF9 so I drew some fanart of the lesser known girls - Ruby, Erin and Lani



And 2 characters I've had since highschool. I just recently revamped them to make them look less..animu..neko-chan..ect haha. I was in gr 9, give me a break :p





And a pic I forgot to upload last time. Saw her at the busstop, I still consider all of this a fashion DONT but its interesting to draw lol.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Stephen James. said...

Nice sketching. Very fun.

3:15 PM  
Blogger artist Dejan Ostojic said...

Very nice. You have a lot potential.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Courtney Dobbs said...

OMGGGG!!! awesome overload!! i love it love it love it! really nice stuff!!!!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Tooninator said...

fun blog. Great work.

8:09 PM  
Blogger pablo pablo said...

Very good jobs!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Brian Growe said...

Wow, that's a lot of great stuff! It really shows you have talent with a lot of different media!

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

D : I forgot about your blogspot! I've updatedd mines!

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Josh Frost said...

Dude! You have a great style! I was wondering if you ever have done a Darth Vader? I am creating a tribute book to George Lucas called "100 Ways to the Darkside" where I am having 100 hand picked artist create Darth Vader. I would love one for the book in your style. Please let me know if your interested!

Thanks a million

- Josh

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home