Monday, May 15, 2006

Womenz

im kinda getting tired of drawing cute stuff. So ..ive taken up drawing more curvey chicks..

first one is for a mascot contest on a girls club on deviantart..more spasifically..a girls drawing girls club lol. I tried to make her sexy but soft , sassy but young ( not TOO young tho lol ) , and i tried to appeal to anthro and anime fans alike ( since they make up the majordy of the club ), but still have a realistic weight to her. Trying to cover all angles lol , and i hope i pulled it off. Still a WIP of course



this one..is just somthing for myself. A dooodle that turned into somthing completely different , i wanted to make the back one (shes an eel , imma add lil electric zaps later ) a lil heavier , and .. YES i know her boobs are big. But i wanted to make her weight match her endowments a little , plus i added bigger nipples. All you see is these..cute lil pink nipples all over pictures , so , i wanted to go against the grade and against what i usually draw.



p.s , i know the girl with the curly hair in the first one and the 2nd one are similar..i think its because im not completely satisfyed with the first one lol

any suggetions would be greatly appreachated :D these are still WIPS and..well..im not usedto drawing ..WOMEN , im used to drawing..cute lil..chibi..things..and..cute..yeah

imma shut up now :0

10 Comments:

Blogger Ben Reynolds said...

Hey ..thanks for the comments on my blog! Your stuff looks really nice too...and you go to my school! Right on! I graduated from the Gonq a couple years back...3 or so. Anyways..keep it up and keep in touch!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Brian Growe said...

Wow, they look pretty good to me Miss Pach. There was a model at our school who looked just like her, with the curly hair and same Baroque-type curvy figure and everything. I think it's coming along great!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Hans said...

Hey there,

Thanks for stopping by and for the nice comment:) Hot chicks you got here! I like that they have a little meat on 'em and not all skinny and boring:) Not just because of the obvious:D but I prefer the last ones you did over the cute stuff. Much better flow and nice curvy lines. I have one suggestion though, the right (her right) eye on the last girl seems to be drawn in 3/4 view, where the rest is almost straight on. Put your thumb over her eye and hold it for a sec., then remove your thumb and I think you'll see what I mean. Other than that, great job:)

Hans

6:14 AM  
Blogger Todd Kauffman said...

tre sexy

6:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very nice drawings!! You always have really nice gesture and dynamic poses!! GReat WORKS!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Osgood McSonogram said...

Ooooooh, Theo, these are really sex-ee, ya seeeee. That's my impression of Bill Cosby if he were white. And me. And it doesn't work at all when typed so I've just wasted everyone's time. Thanks for adding me to your linkage tho!!! Next time I post on me blog, I'll return the favor. Ya see.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Megan Ferguson said...

@ brian , thankie ! curvey figures are always so much more fun to draw

@ hans , thanks for the tip ! i well..TRIED to fix it when i cleaned up the sketch. i know what your talking about but im not sure if i fixed it in the rigth way. I always choke on one part of the picture lol

@ todd - heehee..thats the kind of reaction i like :D

@ alina - thank you so much , i always worry that my pics all look alike sometimes lol. So hearing that you think their dynamic really makes me happy ! :D:D

@ osgood - DOOD , i totally get the impression but you didnt put any jello pudding refrences in there ! LE GASP , how can you leave that out of a bill cosby impression :00

8:03 AM  
Blogger nickwatson said...

a great start...keep drawing!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Martin Wittig said...

Very nice sketches!:)

11:51 AM  
Blogger RÃ¥nny said...

Wow, these are just hella ace, Meggy. What big, beautiful, curvacious women! With super large areolas! You're the best!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home